Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Hale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
Pip and Hale's Treehut
October 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase custom gods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.