Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Hale's Treehut attraction, May 27, 1957, 2:48 a.m.
Pip and Hale's Treehut
July 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from June 26 until perhaps January 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.