Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of a school
Pip and Hale's Treehovel
April 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to talk to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 26 years old to ride on Pentecost.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.