Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, calmly departing in the fading sunlight
Pip and Hale's Treehovel
July 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Hale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to point at you.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.