Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, softly chanting in the morning candlelight
Pip and Hale's Treehovel
October 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to enjoy this attraction for a half hour preceeding more important people.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing rockets).
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- According to scholars, there are no motors used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.