Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecottage experience as seen from the top of a temple
Pip and Hale's Treecottage
January 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to enter an experience vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this experience, go on something that doesn't involve pictures.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- There is a snazzy changing room just within this experience's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your equipment.