Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
Pip and Hale's Treecottage
May 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Fan websites have a secret book in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.