Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecottage attraction at night
Pip and Hale's Treecottage
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to vault something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from August 11 until perhaps September 24.
- The skilled bug is named Magoo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.