Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Pip and Hale's Treecottage
November 16, 2003
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, distracting extra limbs, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.