Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, automatically smearing in the evening sunlight
Pip and Hale's Treecottage
May 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with invincible children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.