Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Pip and Hale's Treecottage
April 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $196 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a fantastical Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.