Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Hale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
Pip and Hale's Treecabin
June 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Hale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.