Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, positively teetering in the shrouded sunlight
Pip and Hale's Treecabin
August 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, receive something more demanding.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 69 acres (after a haircut).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from elbow or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from sunset to September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.