Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Pip and Hale's Treecabin
February 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Hale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to experience this attraction just a quarter hour before park opening.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 64".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess pants.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 25 until about May 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your garden.