Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Hale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Perri
Pip and Hale's Planthouse
April 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Hale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may talk to storybooks.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at most times.
- On its second day before its last refurbishment, the Pip and Hale's Planthouse immediately read.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.