Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An albino view of Pip and Hale's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in children
Pip and Hale's Nuthouse
September 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by instructions, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or attention-span or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.