Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treevehicle attraction, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Pip and Gale's Treevehicle
September 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Gale's Treevehicle is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.