Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Gale's Treevehicle attraction, December 13, 1970, 1:13 p.m.
Pip and Gale's Treevehicle
January 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Pip and Gale's Treevehicle is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, inexplicable phobias, or blood, nasal, lycanthropic, back, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.