Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treevehicle attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Pip and Gale's Treevehicle
September 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Gale's Treevehicle is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Arthur originally intended for this attraction to feature live acrobats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.