Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rough view of Pip and Gale's Treevehicle when it's shrounded in children
Pip and Gale's Treevehicle
June 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Gale's Treevehicle is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and rainbows within the entangling vines at all times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from last week through December 8.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity no more than any other attraction in Philadelphia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.