Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Gale's Treevehicle adventure during construction
Pip and Gale's Treevehicle
June 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Gale's Treevehicle is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this adventure.
- After riding this adventure, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or skin, chin, chest, or ankle issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- During fair weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pip and Gale's Treevehicle alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.