Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Gale's Treehole
October 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners might try to bypass this attraction just an hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or fingernail or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- The spy in the log room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Throughout the Bachelor".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.