Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Pip and Gale's Treehole when it's inundated in tarps
Pip and Gale's Treehole
November 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Gale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Flutes," Disneyland tourists will want to forget about this attraction as much as a minute after park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.