Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Pip and Gale's Treehole
December 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Gale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that requires more experience.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.