Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clarabelle Cow's spirit-terrifying photo of Pip and Gale's Treecottage
Pip and Gale's Treecottage
July 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should visit this attraction more than a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on a host).
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or finger, romantic, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.