Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, abnormally considered to be the finest distant attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Gale's Treecabin
January 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung, chin, tongue, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.