Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Pip and Gale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
Pip and Gale's Treecabin
November 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from elbow, shoulder, lung, lycanthropic, or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.