Massive Disneyactivist Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Gale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Pip and Gale's Treecabin
December 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Gale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyactivist.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Michael Jackson autograph pavilion.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from April 23 through September 3 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyactivist Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.