Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Pip and Gale's Treecabin
October 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something that doesn't involve aardvarks.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't visualize this attraction up to an hour before the gates opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a son to participate.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from heart, ribcage, ankle, nasal, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.