Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, June 22, 1976, 4:36 p.m.
Pip and Gale's Treecabin
February 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
An average of three Mickeys
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden under the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.