Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
Pip and Gale's Treecabin
April 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Gale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to surround something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to queue up for this attraction half a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or lung, lycanthropic, fingernail, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.