Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Gale's Treecabin, a favorite show of Ollie Johnston
Pip and Gale's Treecabin
February 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this show only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives, blinding makeup, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- The letters in "Pip and Gale's Treecabin" can be scrambled to spell "Sircnapebt Gne Al'eaid P."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.