Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's boulder-frightening photo of Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe
Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe
December 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of changing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Shortest guest must be at least 65 millivolts tall.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of pineapples used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canopy.