Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe attraction, November 6, 1990, 3:54 a.m.
Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe
November 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.