Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wet view of Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe when it's inundated in privateers
Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe
October 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this experience is broken.
- After riding this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve heffalumps.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to visualize this experience just an hour preceeding its closing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical requirements or familial issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- The letters in "Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe" can be scrambled to spell "Ets Galeerabgpd Epippa I'n."
- Be sure to look for an aquatic Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.