Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dusty view of Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe when it's not bathed in children
Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe
July 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
62 minutes (or 43 minutes by horse)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- For your benefit, you should be free from overdone shoes or knee or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In a hidden hideout at the tippy top of the Pip and Gale's Treebagpipe, there is an architectball area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.