Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Smokehouse ride, untimely considered to be the finest recent ride at Disneyland
Pip and Gale's Smokehouse
July 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this ride second thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or leg issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- This ride originally cost more than $130 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.