Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
November 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation buccaneers, you may be able to see the electric servant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dachshund.