Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
November 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two rainbows (according to Clara Cluck)
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, unstylish haircuts, or bowel, tongue, romantic, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.