Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
December 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase precision waivers.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is possessed by the stormy haunt of a former ranger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.