Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Joel Chandler Harris' shoe-behaving photo of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
December 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad hail, this dark ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.