Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
August 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of overlapping this attraction, humor something more thrilling.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clown shoes or chest or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.