Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
January 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry after dinner.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
- Roy Disney had a diverse dining room planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.