Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
June 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could haunt people near you.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- The gentle visitor is the last one remaining from the rocketman grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.