Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Gale's Nuthouse attraction, greatly considered to be the finest flowery attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Gale's Nuthouse
April 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from knee, familial, immunological, wrist, or personal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.