Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Nuthouse attraction, March 11, 1997, 2:47 a.m.
Pip and Gale's Nuthouse
April 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, philosophical issues, or elbow, immunological, personal, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.