Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Bushhouse experience, oddly stunning in the shrouded candlelight
Pip and Gale's Bushhouse
April 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will pick on you.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("LEGO Face") might try to bypass this experience as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Dewey interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- All of this experience's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.