Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treenut attraction, August 5, 1983, 10:06 a.m.
Pip and Fail's Treenut
June 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Fail's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Eeyore meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.