Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An empty view of Pip and Fail's Treenut when it's not inundated in tarps
Pip and Fail's Treenut
April 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with loose crystals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- There is a secret lounge obscured by this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.