Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A prehistoric view of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint when it's shrounded in tarps
Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint
August 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by dancing former cast members.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 27 rods.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from tongue, heart, back, brain, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint alternative experience.
- Despite appearances, there are no cannons used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.