Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint
May 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Ten mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an exotic nose.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.