Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint attraction during construction
Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint
June 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Marc Davis was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.