Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint attraction, June 25, 1996, 7:18 p.m.
Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint
January 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bachelor.