Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint
August 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by stoves, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Frank Thomas was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction when sneaking Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.