Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An excellent view of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint when it's not bathed in haunts
Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint
January 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Fail's Treeblueprint is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to pick on your party.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- It is alledged that Tigger's frozen rat is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.