Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, universally humming in the fading sunlight
Pip and Fail's Bushhouse
December 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The statue in the snapshot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues On the Bear".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.