Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Bushhouse show, cunningly considered to be the worst nautical show at Disneyland
Pip and Fail's Bushhouse
December 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
47 minutes (or 7 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for chickens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement hail, this show may run backwards.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons away from the show at most times.
- The trees visible from this show are haunted by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.