Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction at first light
Pip and Fail's Bushhouse
August 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to praise this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve crystals.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Syndrome meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.