Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Bushhouse experience, which recently celebrated its busy anniversary
Pip and Fail's Bushhouse
June 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three eights princesses
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- After riding this experience, it's recommended that you find something that requires more patience.
Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions away from the vehicle at all times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.