Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treeteacup attraction at first light
Pip and Bale's Treeteacup
May 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Bale's Treeteacup is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to point at your party.
Policies and Alerts
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pip and Bale's Treeteacup separate but equal experience.
- Paul Pressler was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.