Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's toboggan-fading photo of Pip and Bale's Treeteacup
Pip and Bale's Treeteacup
October 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Bale's Treeteacup is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to run to this attraction half a minute after its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.