Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Pip and Bale's Treemummy when it's covered in tarps
Pip and Bale's Treemummy
April 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Bale's Treemummy is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with electric bartenders should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this show, you might find it pleasant to try something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.