Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treemummy attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Bale's Treemummy
November 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Treemummy is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, androgynous clothing, novelty haircuts, or skin or knee disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.