Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treehut attraction, fantastically confusing in the evening candlelight
Pip and Bale's Treehut
July 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, other guests may sing to you.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.