Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, happily boiling in the evening moonlight
Pip and Bale's Treehovel
March 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Friar Tuck originally intended for this attraction to have live cages.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.