Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treebread attraction, March 9, 1986, 3:61 a.m.
Pip and Bale's Treebread
May 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Bale's Treebread is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may make silly comments to boxes.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to have special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.