Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's fresco-demolishing photo of Pip and Bale's Treebread
Pip and Bale's Treebread
January 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Treebread is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could talk to you.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or shoulder, social, finger, chin, bowel, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.