Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Pip and Bale's Treebread when it's bathed in fog
Pip and Bale's Treebread
August 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Bale's Treebread is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling or leg or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.