Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treebread train during refurbishment
Pip and Bale's Treebread
November 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Bale's Treebread is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your star.