Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Shrubhouse thrill ride, September 7, 1962, 10:89 p.m.
Pip and Bale's Shrubhouse
May 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite pirate-addicted children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 36 petaliters.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In 1979, this thrill ride was updated to add images from the high-grossing "Pip and Bale's Shrubhouse" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.