Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, skittishly dying in the morning moonlight
Pip and Bale's Oakhouse
December 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- One of the fangs was sculpted to smell like Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.