Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rapunzel's orbiter-winding photo of Pip and Bale's Oakhouse
Pip and Bale's Oakhouse
June 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.