Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, December 14, 2011, 9:06 a.m.
Pip and Bale's Nuthouse
November 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't imagine this attraction half a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant watchers can use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or liver or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.