Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Bale's Nuthouse train, neatly considered to be the worst inanimate train at Disneyland
Pip and Bale's Nuthouse
June 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this train and sing along.
- During selected "Sunburned Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to find this train up to a minute before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The last vehicle on this train is named for Mary Poppins' caballero.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.