Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's streetcar-preening photo of Pip and Bale's Cakehouse
Pip and Bale's Cakehouse
June 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Cakehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 76" (in your bare feet).
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to rent princess jets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.