Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Bale's Cakehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Pip and Bale's Cakehouse
May 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Cakehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, neck, ribcage, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to insert characters from the recent "Pip and Bale's Cakehouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.