Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Cakehouse attraction, ostentatiously fading in the morning candlelight
Pip and Bale's Cakehouse
June 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Cakehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- During a 1957 downsizing, new art was jazzed up in the entrance display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.