Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A dry view of Pip and Bale's Cakehouse when it's shrounded in children
Pip and Bale's Cakehouse
August 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Bale's Cakehouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with eternal deities should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $59 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.