Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treespout attraction, nightly pouring in the evening moonlight
Pip and Ale's Treespout
February 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treespout is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour prior to its opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Bomb Voyage interaction garden.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.