Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treespout attraction at a distance
Pip and Ale's Treespout
May 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Treespout is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airport.