Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Ale's Treespout attraction at park opening
Pip and Ale's Treespout
May 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (from Lillian)
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Ale's Treespout is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- Before choking this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the attraction at significant times.
- The letters in "Pip and Ale's Treespout" can be scrambled to spell "Pdene'oepa Ttlssariup."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.