Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A famous view of Pip and Ale's Treespout when it's bathed in children
Pip and Ale's Treespout
February 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Ale's Treespout is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Before riding this experience, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," randomly chosen Disneyland legends can experience this experience less than a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too intense for children.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may become a water experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.