Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshed attraction, certainly considered to be the best climatic attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Ale's Treeshed
May 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six fairies
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from social, leg, cardiac, stomach, or clothing complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 28 until about October 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.