Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshed attraction, June 1, 2015, 9:68 p.m.
Pip and Ale's Treeshed
April 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (from "The Wagon" editor)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Ale's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from August 28 to November 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.