Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
February 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and leap.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger, wrist, leg, or attention-span issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort where a picture of Huck Finn can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.