Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: Pip and Ale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
October 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Pip and Ale's Treeshack immediately walked.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.