Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshack experience during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
June 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this experience no more than once.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Huck Finn photo garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young tweens.
- Contains imported images.
- Just outside this experience can be found the hidden members-only Guild 78 lounge -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.