Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pip and Ale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
October 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41 microns.
- Maximum IQ 101.
- For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or wrist or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.