Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, May 17, 2011, 1:23 a.m.
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
February 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After carousing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.