Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its icy anniversary
Pip and Ale's Treenut
May 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny shoes, sin, or finger or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from sunrise through June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.