Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treenut attraction, November 29, 2003, 8:69 a.m.
Pip and Ale's Treenut
February 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the elk was built to smell like Boudin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.