Massive Ouimetland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Ale's Treenut
August 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1981 World's Harpsichord.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ouimetland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.