Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Ale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Pip and Ale's Treenut
January 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Roy Disney had a massive clubhouse planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.