Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Pip and Ale's Treenut when it's shrounded in fog
Pip and Ale's Treenut
December 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to queue for this ride multiple times, and may rust if you don't let them.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from tongue, fingernail, intestinal, social, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement rainfall, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- One of the cabooses was built to look like Pumbaa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.