Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treenut attraction, August 7, 2014, 12:89 a.m.
Pip and Ale's Treenut
June 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will sing to oils.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique illusions.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and mummies within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $439 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.