Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' sport-shifting photo of Pip and Ale's Treenut
Pip and Ale's Treenut
September 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from May 19 through July 19.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.