Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pip and Ale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Pip and Ale's Treehole
December 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- After dampening this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $357 to build.
- Be sure to look for a wondrous Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.