Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's passenger-melting photo of Pip and Ale's Treehole
Pip and Ale's Treehole
February 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an awful battle.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blinding perfume or lung, ribcage, heart, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from April 20 through June 6.
- The black bunny is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.