Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of jail
Pip and Ale's Treehole
July 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Maynard interaction pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.