Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pip and Ale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Monstro
Pip and Ale's Shrubhouse
September 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven mice (from "The Craft" discussion forum)
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with populated explorers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.