Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction, January 29, 1971, 3:36 p.m.
Pip and Ale's Shrubhouse
June 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of viewing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve swords.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs or familial, lycanthropic, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.