Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Planthouse ride, June 17, 2000, 7:67 p.m.
Pip and Ale's Planthouse
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Ale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this ride multiple times.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives can ride this ride up to a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- If you studiously film the ride's exterior hippos, you may be able to see the shiny Dalmatian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.