Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its automated anniversary
Pip and Ale's Planthouse
December 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Ale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, finger, hair, ribcage, lycanthropic, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.