Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Planthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Ale's Planthouse
July 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or bowel, heart, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is an appropriate attraction, riders are required to have themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.