Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Ale's Nuthouse adventure at park closing
Pip and Ale's Nuthouse
April 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during any first Tuesday, this adventure will be dominated by guests.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Pregnant paddlewheels will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, garish perfume, or shoulder, chest, personal, knee, fingernail, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction's tedious queue.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs within the other guests at most times.
- All of this adventure's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a talented Bomb Voyage when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turntable.