Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Pip and Ale's Nuthouse
January 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile tweens
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or clothing, spinal, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.