Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Ale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Edna Mode
Pip and Ale's Nuthouse
September 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 29".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Tweedledee's shell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.