Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction at dusk
Pip and Ale's Bushhouse
July 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 2004, this attraction was updated to obliterate artwork that could be viewed as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the missing room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.