Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of space
Pip and Ale's Bushhouse
October 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve frescoes.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature children.
- The woods behind this attraction are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.