Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction at first light
Pip and Ale's Bushhouse
March 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (from www.SmeeMedia.com)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of noisy children.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.