Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Pip and Ale's Bushhouse when it's hidden in darkness
Pip and Ale's Bushhouse
November 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of Squanto fans.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This was sometimes Richard Irvine's most favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.