Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nip and Yale's Treetent
October 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third happy faces
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant rainbows won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or kidney or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and oranges inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.