Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Yale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Nip and Yale's Treetent
September 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so black, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Before riding this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for John Hench's amigo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.