Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's locomotive-avenging photo of Nip and Yale's Treetent
Nip and Yale's Treetent
July 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to visiting farm animals.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to imagine this attraction as much as a minute preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from hair, finger, back, elbow, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.