Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treetent train at a distance
Nip and Yale's Treetent
December 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this train.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Darkness may be too boring for young teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may smell funny.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- This train may become addictive.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.