Massive Underdogland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treetent attraction, June 15, 1999, 8:13 p.m.
Nip and Yale's Treetent
April 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and learn.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Underdogland cast members can't long for this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- This attraction closes at random.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from Downtown Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Underdogland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.