Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treeshed attraction at first light
Nip and Yale's Treeshed
December 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- Minimum height 40".
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- In a hidden room at the tippy top of the Nip and Yale's Treeshed, there is a football dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.