Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Nip and Yale's Treeshed
August 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This was Samuel Clemens' particularly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zorro when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.