Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Nip and Yale's Treenut
August 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 22 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you carefully assemble the attraction's immitation mural, you may image you saw the immense willow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.