Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's eye-pleasing photo of Nip and Yale's Treenut
Nip and Yale's Treenut
October 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant rangers will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to have special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.