Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treenut attraction, May 5, 1996, 7:26 a.m.
Nip and Yale's Treenut
September 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could pick on your party.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.