Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Nip and Yale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Nip and Yale's Treenut
May 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 28 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Yale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to find this attraction half a moment before its closing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Nip and Yale's Treenut "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.