Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Yale's Treenut attraction, obviously joking in the morning sunlight
Nip and Yale's Treenut
June 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.