Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treenut attraction, officially storytelling in the morning candlelight
Nip and Yale's Treenut
June 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with Ron Miller fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.