Massive Figmentland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treehole attraction, lispingly traveling in the evening candlelight
Nip and Yale's Treehole
April 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Yale's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Figmentland.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Figmentland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.