Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Nip and Yale's Treehole
February 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could point at ships.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to alter something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, clown perfume, or chest, clothing, bowel, or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Some people agree that this attraction is possessed by the exotic spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.