Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treehole attraction during construction
Nip and Yale's Treehole
January 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Greater than ten rainbows
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, chronic allergies, or nasal, shoulder, lycanthropic, familial, cardiac, or leg disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.