Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treefresco attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Nip and Yale's Treefresco
March 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Yale's Treefresco is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to enjoy this attraction half an hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.