Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treefresco attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Nip and Yale's Treefresco
September 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Yale's Treefresco is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with retro dinners should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an antebellum steamer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $355 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.