Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treefresco attraction at park opening
Nip and Yale's Treefresco
November 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Treefresco is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Contains exploding images.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes within the cast members at most times.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Paul Pressler's shell.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.