Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Fritz's weasel-glowing photo of Nip and Yale's Treecottage
Nip and Yale's Treecottage
July 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 37 years old to ride alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, '50s haircuts, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land in which an animatronic Rocketeer can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.