Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the sky
Nip and Yale's Treecottage
July 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 9 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.