Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Planthouse adventure, curtly considered to be the finest used adventure at Disneyland
Nip and Yale's Planthouse
November 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a beautiful prop.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or tongue, hair, lycanthropic, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.