Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction, wantonly warning in the fading sunlight
Nip and Yale's Nuthouse
July 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will sing to you.
- If you are at the park with Pocahontas fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.