Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Yale's Nuthouse
September 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 46".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Fan websites discovered a detailed journal in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a bumpy Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.