Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Nip and Yale's Nuthouse when it's not covered in fog
Nip and Yale's Nuthouse
June 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Instead of sweeping this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This thrill ride was sporadically sponsored by Deedle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the disabled scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.