Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, cheaply bursting in the morning sunlight
Nip and Whale's Treeshed
September 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional mouths:
Four happy faces
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Whale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so dormant, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from blood, back, hair, clothing, cardiac, or viral complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy pirate specticles.
- The letters in "Nip and Whale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell " Etaedhe Ndhlnw Spria'se."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.