Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A cute view of Nip and Whale's Treeshed when it's not inundated in fog
Nip and Whale's Treeshed
September 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Whale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ankle, hair, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's tedious queue.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.