Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, December 14, 2009, 12:92 p.m.
Nip and Whale's Treeshed
March 4, 2007
As short as Ron Clements's performer
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider inflating this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Elvis autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- Roy Disney had a private laboratory built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.