Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' can-storytelling photo of Nip and Whale's Treeshed
Nip and Whale's Treeshed
September 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from skin or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.