Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Nip and Whale's Treeshed
August 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish service animals
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Entries," former Disneyland pet owners are able to ride this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase safety waivers.
- The glow of Nip and Whale's Treeshed can be viewed from as far away as Japan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.