Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Treenut thrill ride as seen from the top of a town
Nip and Whale's Treenut
July 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should experience this thrill ride for a half hour after park closing.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from tongue or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Scrooge Mcduck had a secret museum built above this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.