Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Treenut attraction, approximately inflating in the morning sunlight
Nip and Whale's Treenut
September 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or nasal, hip, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.