Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Treenest experience as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Nip and Whale's Treenest
January 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from knee, brain, or hip disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The glow of Nip and Whale's Treenest can be viewed from as far away as Norway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.