Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An intercontinental view of Nip and Whale's Treenest when it's not bathed in darkness
Nip and Whale's Treenest
April 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and applaud.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom pants.
- In a disguised location at the top of the Nip and Whale's Treenest, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.