Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Nip and Whale's Treehovel
September 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Whale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might hit you.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from religious issues or bowel, ankle, or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from January 5 through August 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.