Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Nip and Whale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Nip and Whale's Treehovel
October 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph garden.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enter.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, hair, brain, kidney, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.