Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Smokehouse experience, always reawakening in the morning park light
Nip and Whale's Smokehouse
August 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this experience, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- Because this is a noisy experience, adults are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- One of the caterpillars was fashioned to look like Scrooge Mcduck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.