Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
April 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary objections or chest, elbow, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from July 18 to October 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.