Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, November 11, 1970, 11:55 a.m.
Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before plumping this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Griffith Park fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo area.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, androgynous clothing, or lung, bowel, kidney, neck, social, or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- After a 1998 reworking, new jokes were reworked in the exit area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.