Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
January 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so tranquil, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.